Commitment to Best Practices
- Treat each Customer with integrity and respect, as if he or she were our only Customer through our Customer First Programs.
- Build long-term relationships with all our Customers.
- Empower our associates through open communication, ongoing training and skill building.
- Focus on team building and practice teamwork in our delivery of service to our Customers.
Solutions & Services
- Remain the leader in the industry by providing a clear vision of our future, bringing to Hawaii new technologies and striving for excellence in our core competencies.
- Provide timely and efficient response to Customer needs.
- Keep operating costs low and pass along the savings to Customers.
- Fully qualified and factory certified by the manufacturers we represent. Technical training is provided on a regular schedule and open to all interested staff
- Dedicated to Customer service
- Highly experienced in all products and services
- Supported and Supervised by a highly qualified technical team in-house, Operations Manager, Field Supervisors and Journeyman Technicians
- Quick and complete access to Product Technical Support
- Provide a number of different services including project consultation, management, telco interface, Customer end-user education, quality assurance management, Customer relations, billing and accounting, service dispatching, move add and change orders, relocations of entire systems and service agreements
- Associates are carefully selected for their professionalism, ability to provide friendly, efficient Customer service and enthusiastic attitude
- Qualified, experienced and committed
- Multiple years of experience in a variety of telecommunication markets
- Readily available to assist, advise and plan for the best products and equipment to benefit the present and future operational needs of our Customer
- Dedicated to providing our Customers with the highest level of service and state-of-the-art products at competitive prices
State Registration 26-3316219
- State DCCA Business Registration Office (808) 586-2727
- Required to do business in the State of Hawaii